Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19353 saggpostsandbesp44 Aug 29 2018, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17513 ponertasada Mar 26 2018, 3:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17515 lortanaberas Mar 26 2018, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17516 iparprok5 Mar 26 2018, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17518 lertysadowe8 Mar 26 2018, 10:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19355 tocanloli19 Aug 29 2018, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19357 jmyok56 Aug 29 2018, 9:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19362 stackposts Aug 30 2018, 9:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19363 ofebereze Aug 30 2018, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19364 ikversoftcy11 Aug 30 2018, 3:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17519 kolpolerto Mar 27 2018, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17520 mertklapok7 Mar 27 2018, 7:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17521 certyformasa2 Mar 27 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17522 Ipart4mike3 Mar 27 2018, 8:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17523 oliwia9a Mar 27 2018, 8:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19367 rpoqmr Aug 30 2018, 9:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19370 dfmorkt5 Aug 31 2018, 2:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19372 arinmeka18 Aug 31 2018, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17525 doterrali23 Mar 27 2018, 4:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17526 xopyjuqo Mar 27 2018, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17527 jertyformasa Mar 28 2018, 12:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19373 beaucertiacler23 Aug 31 2018, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19375 keven19955 Aug 31 2018, 1:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19376 litlejennythat118 Aug 31 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19377 lodisniyclath47 Aug 31 2018, 2:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19378 reumeresga42 Aug 31 2018, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17528 koletranasa Mar 28 2018, 3:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17531 harhaihasu15 Mar 28 2018, 6:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17532 Ipart4moke3 Mar 28 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17533 handydianahsmith Mar 28 2018, 11:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 389 390 391 392 393 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]