Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
24254 ycosasi Jan 12 2019, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24255 enijy Jan 12 2019, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24256 Lazcanose90 Jan 12 2019, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24257 marylundland Jan 12 2019, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24258 Cummingaq30 Jan 12 2019, 8:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24259 trachcogosde25 Jan 12 2019, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24260 unphoniro72 Jan 12 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24261 Teasdalese90 Jan 12 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24262 blowligerra23 Jan 12 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24263 Tabbaaaq3 Jan 12 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24265 acisythflir29 Jan 12 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24266 Bichselse30 Jan 12 2019, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24267 thersmilhovssi85 Jan 12 2019, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24268 maszkieter37588 Jan 12 2019, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24270 Stoppeles7 Jan 12 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24271 dajana146455 Jan 12 2019, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24269 jerrydborgglobal Jan 12 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24272 acketderep25 Jan 12 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24273 Burkelse20 Jan 12 2019, 10:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24274 KursmMollyone3x Jan 12 2019, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24275 Trojanovichaq1 Jan 12 2019, 11:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24280 rozalia213 Jan 12 2019, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24281 Dilauroes50 Jan 12 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24282 leszek886410 Jan 12 2019, 12:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24283 Lannomes70 Jan 12 2019, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24285 Gonzelesse70 Jan 12 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24286 ykuhodery Jan 12 2019, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24287 alicufi Jan 12 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24289 lakalut261499 Jan 12 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
24290 Pastuchse4 Jan 12 2019, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 327 328 329 330 331 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid