Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14499 kertyfero Jun 29 2017, 10:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14501 Grazynkadkt Jun 30 2017, 12:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16856 Melba Jan 28 2018, 2:14 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
16857 ghomro Jan 26 2018, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16858 ysala Jan 26 2018, 11:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16860 buful Jan 26 2018, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14505 Depalok7 Jun 30 2017, 7:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14511 bertysawer4 Jul 1 2017, 12:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14514 Jureczekhla Jul 1 2017, 1:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16862 beirawebchy34 Jan 26 2018, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16864 adacaror99 Jan 29 2018, 2:24 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
16866 okakehut Jan 27 2018, 12:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16870 ckegg Jan 28 2018, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16873 ohiposeb Jan 27 2018, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16874 oskarag52 Jan 27 2018, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14515 mertyverna Jul 1 2017, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14518 plotermasa Jul 2 2017, 12:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14520 Hilesewp Jul 2 2017, 3:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16875 frospackphodis19 Jan 28 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16879 therapia Jan 29 2018, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16880 millakean Jan 29 2018, 6:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16883 carpetsteamcleaner Jan 29 2018, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16884 PozycjonowanieWisla Jan 29 2018, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14524 nileadcom Jul 3 2017, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14525 Shernmnb Jul 3 2017, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14527 rgiaj85 Jul 3 2017, 10:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16888 yraxyjaby Jan 29 2018, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16900 ajyne Jan 30 2018, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16903 wa41ndzia97 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16908 Apple_Psionic May 29 2018, 5:58 am Hidden 11 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 317 318 319 320 321 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet