Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
23442 enimujuj Dec 30 2018, 9:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23445 srarna291368 Dec 30 2018, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23446 paulizaur339208 Dec 30 2018, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23447 persian468233 Dec 30 2018, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23448 littlepink93 Dec 30 2018, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23452 KristaIngram Dec 30 2018, 1:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23454 ipiluryv Dec 30 2018, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23455 yluroxyn Dec 30 2018, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23456 HarvBads Dec 31 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23457 avawibo Dec 30 2018, 2:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23463 hieraklim332931 Dec 30 2018, 3:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23460 ogixacan Dec 30 2018, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23501 anna20294831 Dec 31 2018, 4:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23502 romi21425710 Dec 31 2018, 5:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23503 oxamived Dec 31 2018, 6:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23504 blotniok211623 Dec 31 2018, 6:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23505 karman77773 Dec 31 2018, 6:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23510 doran12375338 Dec 31 2018, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23512 ulakuqa Dec 31 2018, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23513 ipyfy Dec 31 2018, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23514 mateos091113 Dec 31 2018, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23516 ekusexez Dec 31 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23517 ogarki353764 Dec 31 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23518 golduck119121403 Dec 31 2018, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23519 junior269634 Dec 31 2018, 11:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23520 8madisonc483ec5 Dec 31 2018, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23524 2claudiae2685tr1 Dec 31 2018, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23525 irowyp Dec 31 2018, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23527 kadabra10241 Dec 31 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23528 5giannac52100hp7 Dec 31 2018, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 317 318 319 320 321 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City