Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
23358 ytejozu Dec 29 2018, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23360 aksamit316820 Dec 29 2018, 4:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23361 kreaton333591 Dec 29 2018, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23362 loczka41524 Dec 29 2018, 5:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23363 anna2029110 Dec 29 2018, 6:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23357 abexiqa Dec 29 2018, 4:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23364 dartan142366 Dec 29 2018, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23365 mbcfacility Dec 29 2018, 7:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23366 obizezawu Dec 29 2018, 8:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23367 erezywoq Dec 29 2018, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23368 oleki Dec 29 2018, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23370 brone122514 Dec 29 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23371 ekonalyk Dec 29 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23374 evo18192823 Dec 29 2018, 11:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23375 garenu284596 Dec 29 2018, 11:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23376 makaru265043 Dec 29 2018, 11:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23382 ycicobev Dec 29 2018, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23383 ynyvyviz Dec 29 2018, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23387 izyniqi Dec 29 2018, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23389 ogyvaci Dec 29 2018, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23429 udicixu Dec 30 2018, 4:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23434 marker384178 Dec 30 2018, 4:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23435 kasuczczi98978 Dec 30 2018, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23436 onakolu Dec 30 2018, 5:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23438 naplecz122241 Dec 30 2018, 6:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23439 dogoman405720 Dec 30 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23444 acesuq Dec 30 2018, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23442 enimujuj Dec 30 2018, 9:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23445 srarna291368 Dec 30 2018, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
23446 paulizaur339208 Dec 30 2018, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 316 317 318 319 320 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL