Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
14041 fynbbl May 24 2017, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16441 inimyko Dec 13 2017, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16442 egixor Dec 13 2017, 12:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16443 opefoc Dec 14 2017, 2:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14042 wugpre May 24 2017, 6:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16444 doqmke Dec 14 2017, 4:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16445 ijeqofe Dec 14 2017, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16446 ywaxic Dec 14 2017, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
14044 xuqbymzmlkiimqh May 24 2017, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14045 xhwmjol May 24 2017, 8:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16447 ezutex Dec 14 2017, 3:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16449 ibevipul Dec 14 2017, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14049 hgugpisy May 24 2017, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14050 xrnvl94 May 24 2017, 11:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14051 wsgdn41 May 24 2017, 11:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16451 tramqn79 Dec 15 2017, 2:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16454 ujikeruwa Dec 15 2017, 3:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16456 TGHoly Dec 17 2017, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16459 SerwisKop Dec 15 2017, 2:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16461 bii0 Dec 15 2017, 11:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14052 jlfac79 May 24 2017, 11:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14056 pxchg39 May 24 2017, 2:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16463 yxorys Dec 15 2017, 10:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16465 ofovyjo Dec 16 2017, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16466 bulevoa Dec 16 2017, 4:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16469 etifyvi Dec 16 2017, 2:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16470 iduxyb Dec 16 2017, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
14061 knthundsnnhcuf May 24 2017, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16474 ScarletMarines Jan 26 2018, 10:54 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
14062 fjrni23 May 24 2017, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 307 308 309 310 311 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: freebasketballgame