Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
22472 upyzyba Dec 13 2018, 3:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22473 Deckmanes40 Dec 13 2018, 3:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22474 qewety Dec 13 2018, 3:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22475 iuyin67 Dec 13 2018, 4:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22476 kryspin349255 Dec 13 2018, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22479 murek254228 Dec 13 2018, 6:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22480 Kothse70 Dec 13 2018, 8:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22481 shimmerbubbles89 Dec 13 2018, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22482 Jonakse30 Dec 13 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22483 Krzeslop Dec 13 2018, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22484 galir33967 Dec 13 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22485 Tiznadoes70 Dec 13 2018, 10:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22486 araticu Dec 13 2018, 10:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22487 yzekolud Dec 13 2018, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22488 isedo Dec 13 2018, 11:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22489 dajana147206 Dec 13 2018, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22490 Moshase40 Dec 13 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22491 ycuxyvyw Dec 13 2018, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22492 pink36 Dec 13 2018, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22493 oliana46703 Dec 13 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22494 yheheh Dec 13 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22495 Bracese70 Dec 13 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22496 xawiere276015 Dec 13 2018, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22497 gloom389201 Dec 13 2018, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22498 yduneqode Dec 13 2018, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22500 imareb Dec 13 2018, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22501 iuyty Dec 13 2018, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22502 ycexe Dec 13 2018, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22543 yrakuqi Dec 14 2018, 2:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22546 ynekuceq Dec 14 2018, 3:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 305 306 307 308 309 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, freebasketballgame