Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
22155 meblblogmike1 Dec 7 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22156 rtrt Dec 7 2018, 10:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22157 Frestapo Dec 7 2018, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22160 mebldudprok8 Dec 7 2018, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22162 ugicacam Dec 7 2018, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22164 Balikos Dec 7 2018, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22159 soom76 Dec 7 2018, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22161 2gabriellac142yB6 Dec 7 2018, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22163 nbdywekjy88 Dec 7 2018, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22165 jeanmarieq39 Dec 7 2018, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22185 kiuy6 Dec 8 2018, 4:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22186 axubysip Dec 8 2018, 4:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22187 Buulaso Dec 8 2018, 4:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22188 jacekwilk62221 Dec 8 2018, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22189 larys12312636 Dec 8 2018, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22190 uberapur Dec 8 2018, 7:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22191 fairy91 Dec 8 2018, 8:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22192 iniqede Dec 8 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22193 Gevingaq1 Dec 8 2018, 11:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22194 jordanek30564 Dec 8 2018, 12:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22195 Heyingse8 Dec 8 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22197 opolanin494167 Dec 8 2018, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22199 Hubkase6x Dec 8 2018, 1:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22200 Salinase2 Dec 8 2018, 1:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22201 Halajianes6 Dec 8 2018, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22202 amahoq Dec 8 2018, 1:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22230 Taniguchies7 Dec 9 2018, 2:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22231 yormok Dec 9 2018, 2:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22232 Katosaq4 Dec 9 2018, 3:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22233 Keysaq4 Dec 9 2018, 4:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 301 302 303 304 305 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan