Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
22092 marioletta1240138 Dec 6 2018, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22093 mariusz26429470 Dec 6 2018, 7:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22095 Pietrinies6 Dec 6 2018, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22096 Toyoshimaes5 Dec 6 2018, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22097 trybik184439 Dec 6 2018, 10:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22099 Demarisa Dec 6 2018, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22100 Strowbridgeaq3 Dec 6 2018, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22101 Galimorees8 Dec 6 2018, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22098 blondelle79 Dec 6 2018, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22102 lakcat53600 Dec 6 2018, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22105 Bidermanes8 Dec 6 2018, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22106 oaitqepwp56 Dec 6 2018, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22107 grisza12319647 Dec 6 2018, 1:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22108 Coinse1 Dec 6 2018, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22103 ie126 Dec 6 2018, 11:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22137 Bertheres5 Dec 7 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22138 Aubryes8 Dec 7 2018, 2:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22139 ypoqm Dec 7 2018, 2:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22140 wyga52356 Dec 7 2018, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22141 tosia23147939 Dec 7 2018, 3:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22143 Stoppeles8 Dec 7 2018, 4:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22144 yvixovi Dec 7 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22145 yhofifel Dec 7 2018, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22146 szedar201645 Dec 7 2018, 6:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22147 hieryy328041 Dec 7 2018, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22149 anivia425596 Dec 7 2018, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22148 kertysaformas8 Dec 7 2018, 6:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22152 artur37847 Dec 7 2018, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22153 sprinkles99 Dec 7 2018, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
22154 Tinatree026 Dec 7 2018, 10:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 300 301 302 303 304 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan