Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21855 steviev39 Dec 2 2018, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21856 omesaqyhy Dec 2 2018, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21860 Belangerse1l Dec 2 2018, 10:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21863 Cumminges2q Dec 2 2018, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21865 Forgees7 Dec 2 2018, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21866 mrowiec386433 Dec 2 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21867 Diragoes6 Dec 2 2018, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21862 jeda5464 Dec 2 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21869 Danceyaq2v Dec 2 2018, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21870 esutyq Dec 2 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21897 wartortle189702 Dec 3 2018, 2:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21898 abuwipi Dec 3 2018, 2:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21899 madzia13604 Dec 3 2018, 2:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21900 karmas485293 Dec 3 2018, 2:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21901 okugopyg Dec 3 2018, 3:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21903 clefairy222547 Dec 3 2018, 4:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21904 betagsdowi55 Dec 3 2018, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21905 akadire Dec 3 2018, 8:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21907 emeloluji Dec 3 2018, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21908 janeczek694 Dec 3 2018, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21909 Agentrose Dec 3 2018, 10:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21911 Wandersse7 Dec 3 2018, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21912 Gioffreaq1 Dec 3 2018, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21913 Blossomse2 Dec 3 2018, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21910 yviwir Dec 3 2018, 11:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21914 Stahlmanes3 Dec 3 2018, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21951 Heilmanes1 Dec 4 2018, 1:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21952 Larabellse2 Dec 4 2018, 2:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21953 pokaz185137 Dec 4 2018, 2:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21954 fussmer Dec 4 2018, 2:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 297 298 299 300 301 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City