Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21111 lolek5794 Nov 19 2018, 8:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21112 investzloto Nov 19 2018, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21113 firmapl Nov 19 2018, 8:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21114 firmy Nov 19 2018, 8:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21115 eladica Nov 19 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21116 eremiras Nov 19 2018, 9:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21117 barmak12478414 Nov 19 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21118 jarpen57086 Nov 19 2018, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21119 ponczek2634 Nov 19 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21120 linguaninetop77 Nov 19 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21158 kienny358371 Nov 20 2018, 12:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21159 olexerof Nov 20 2018, 12:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21160 Corradose6 Nov 20 2018, 12:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21161 Siebenthalse2 Nov 20 2018, 12:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21162 ypomt Nov 20 2018, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21163 amumu114128 Nov 20 2018, 1:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21166 cristel27367923 Nov 20 2018, 2:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21167 Starringse6 Nov 20 2018, 2:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21171 junior264863 Nov 20 2018, 3:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21173 gamb218421 Nov 20 2018, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21175 hotelmielno Nov 20 2018, 5:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21176 leonard463789 Nov 20 2018, 6:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21177 sanok Nov 20 2018, 6:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21179 wloclawek Nov 20 2018, 6:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21180 wawahotels Nov 20 2018, 6:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21181 ehunydaf Nov 20 2018, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21182 yxipyhovi Nov 20 2018, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21184 Lazcanoes5 Nov 20 2018, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21185 itogo Nov 20 2018, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21186 omefohegy Nov 20 2018, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 288 289 290 291 292 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City