Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18451 outerumad29 Jun 5 2018, 4:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18454 fourthramsici72 Jun 5 2018, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18456 gertysaforme Jun 5 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18458 faclockduana11 Jun 5 2018, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18470 allbryantipton Jun 6 2018, 12:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18471 prosteprognozymoke4 Jun 6 2018, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18473 ultimatepaulmtaylor Jun 6 2018, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18474 cyberrickywillis Jun 6 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18479 coaradocboy34 Jun 6 2018, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18496 nerysadower Jun 6 2018, 11:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20266 karma37109 Oct 31 2018, 1:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20267 obiezyswiat106270 Oct 31 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18516 benislaw8a Jun 7 2018, 8:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20270 kardacian469222 Oct 31 2018, 4:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20271 metrowo427727 Oct 31 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20272 rokugh Oct 31 2018, 6:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20273 Prezse8 Oct 31 2018, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18534 pklemertanaso Jun 8 2018, 9:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18559 hertysaneros5 Jun 10 2018, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18572 elmerlongdesign Jun 10 2018, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18573 bertysadero Jun 10 2018, 11:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18574 cecilmoranmarket Jun 10 2018, 11:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18575 louismarshallsite Jun 11 2018, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18594 promorubyareese Jun 11 2018, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18609 lokertnerto Jun 11 2018, 10:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18611 certymoker Jun 11 2018, 11:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20299 Scheibelhutes3 Oct 31 2018, 11:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20301 gold3283830 Nov 1 2018, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20302 Frayerse1 Nov 1 2018, 1:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20303 gamb21459 Nov 1 2018, 5:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 273 274 275 276 277 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Mr.BurnLiquid