Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
125457 Purdgu02 Jan 10 2024, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125458 Flagledde Jan 10 2024, 10:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125460 RemovalsHarrow Jan 10 2024, 11:10 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
125462 Perftvfee Jan 10 2024, 12:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125463 vagru18 Jan 10 2024, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125465 Hyhgbg01 Jan 10 2024, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125466 Mctgfsdaa Jan 10 2024, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125468 Slaughter919 Feb 2 2024, 8:51 pm Hidden 6 0 0 -150
125474 Leitnerf Jan 11 2024, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125476 Smorael83 Jan 11 2024, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125477 Duartgbe Jan 11 2024, 9:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125478 pikackib73 Jan 11 2024, 9:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125479 matkaplaymobi Jan 11 2024, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125480 Lasvalai Jan 11 2024, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125481 soreneaustin Jan 11 2024, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125483 Dorond03 Jan 11 2024, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125485 xtorusntvq Jan 11 2024, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125486 Salijhn05 Jan 11 2024, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125487 Feffrrey06 Jan 11 2024, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125488 xtoruscnaj Jan 11 2024, 7:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125489 Grandchf Jan 11 2024, 9:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125490 Matfalav Jan 12 2024, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125491 Faeryris45 Jan 12 2024, 7:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125493 Sheacdfd Jan 12 2024, 8:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125494 Mfeeon05 Jan 12 2024, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125495 xtorusctmk Jan 12 2024, 11:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125496 Mcrotg05 Jan 12 2024, 12:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125500 xtorusrdxw Jan 13 2024, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125501 abdullaheramos Jan 14 2024, 4:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125503 jaidenesalas Jan 14 2024, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, City