Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
125336 Lsipho86 Dec 22 2023, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125341 crow22 Dec 25 2023, 3:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125343 marioeli Dec 25 2023, 8:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125344 RafaelNerten Dec 25 2023, 10:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125345 etorustkhh Dec 25 2023, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125346 etorusuewd Dec 25 2023, 9:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125349 jordendfrasmussen Dec 26 2023, 8:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125353 flotino17 Jan 2 2024, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125354 Borgfvfgt Dec 27 2023, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125357 etorusxlfz Dec 27 2023, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125358 Virzedi06 Dec 27 2023, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125359 etorushrjd Dec 27 2023, 7:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125361 emanuelesellers Dec 28 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125362 Idonna30 Dec 28 2023, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125363 Blandf06 Dec 28 2023, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125364 Evangtfr Dec 28 2023, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125367 etorusvlha Dec 28 2023, 10:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125369 Sesfvfm Dec 29 2023, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125370 Dyaor32 Dec 29 2023, 9:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125374 Stefwfad Dec 29 2023, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125376 etorusckyi Dec 29 2023, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125378 etorusscao Dec 30 2023, 2:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125387 luszczykeqhd Dec 31 2023, 5:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125388 The Gun Law Jan 3 2024, 10:51 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
125392 Prindcde Jan 2 2024, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125394 Hoflmo02 Jan 2 2024, 12:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125395 Githuriel98 Jan 2 2024, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125397 Kynaston03 Jan 3 2024, 12:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125398 klopertysadona Jan 3 2024, 2:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125400 skylerehogan Jan 3 2024, 8:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, Moose, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]