Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
125146 lyladfmay Nov 29 2023, 3:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125147 reginasddorsey Nov 29 2023, 5:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125149 Saltrfttg Nov 29 2023, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125151 MarPi Nov 29 2023, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125153 mlem3011 Nov 30 2023, 2:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125154 JohnBonilla Nov 30 2023, 7:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125156 Larnfe01 Nov 30 2023, 10:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125159 7giannae593yg0 Nov 30 2023, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125160 9avac7885hp0 Nov 30 2023, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125163 9taylore211eB5 Nov 30 2023, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125168 Fouchetg Dec 1 2023, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125176 darktemplar84 Jan 7 2024, 9:03 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
125177 Moslefvf Dec 3 2023, 9:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125179 Cangelog Dec 3 2023, 11:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125180 Rcadriel59 Dec 4 2023, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125181 trinitysdaustin Dec 4 2023, 9:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125189 Shigbgff Dec 5 2023, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125190 JoelMurrae Dec 5 2023, 10:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125193 lilyewest Dec 6 2023, 2:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125194 amirelong Dec 6 2023, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125195 jemes_mills_66 Dec 6 2023, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125196 jemes_kowalski_56 Dec 6 2023, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125197 izaiahsdlee Dec 7 2023, 2:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
125198 jemesmills_661 Dec 7 2023, 7:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125199 zoeysdmartin Dec 7 2023, 7:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125201 EliasWatson Dec 7 2023, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125202 Emerdds06 Dec 7 2023, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125207 rihannaemclaughlin Dec 7 2023, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125208 Bulgbghg Dec 7 2023, 1:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
125213 Fauntfvler Dec 8 2023, 7:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Mr.BurnLiquid, Excalibur