Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116136 Reasontriki Jan 24 2023, 10:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119237 Mortella Apr 20 2023, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119238 Alstottie Apr 21 2023, 1:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119239 yxogoba Apr 21 2023, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116153 Landerod Jan 25 2023, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119240 lockpickmallcom Apr 21 2023, 7:25 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
119241 Heggbhyg Apr 21 2023, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116154 Yurovic41269 Jan 26 2023, 2:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116155 samdfpearson Jan 26 2023, 3:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119276 CostaCustoms Apr 22 2023, 11:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119337 Yiutggbh Apr 24 2023, 7:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119340 hafrand49 Apr 24 2023, 8:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119341 Nanisa Apr 24 2023, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 1 -147
119342 Shutteder Apr 24 2023, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116168 glospenermi45 Jan 26 2023, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116169 Malpictriki Jan 26 2023, 4:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116172 vetidogti94 Jan 26 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116173 keytespomi74 Jan 26 2023, 6:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116175 Kampetrikis Jan 26 2023, 7:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116176 Feltmang Jan 27 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119385 Jangulard Apr 25 2023, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119387 4jasminec531eh3 Apr 25 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119388 9emmac2922ye9 Apr 25 2023, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119389 8miae181tc0 Apr 25 2023, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119391 9emmac81100eN9 Apr 25 2023, 12:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119393 Draguf03 Apr 25 2023, 1:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119395 1alicec3285fN0 Apr 25 2023, 1:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119401 Brunsw02 Apr 25 2023, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119403 Decristoforo Apr 25 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119404 szewaarkdt Apr 25 2023, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid