Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124691 alphaadventuretreks Oct 18 2023, 7:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124692 Nunziadct Oct 18 2023, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124693 aotoruszlic Oct 18 2023, 9:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124695 aotoruskdsd Oct 18 2023, 1:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124696 sogok Nov 3 2023, 4:02 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
124697 5oliviae51100gp6 Oct 18 2023, 8:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124703 6claudiac1385gg2 Oct 18 2023, 9:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124708 9milae641fM1 Oct 18 2023, 9:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124709 5audreye2223tL9 Oct 18 2023, 10:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124713 4evanc7185we9 Oct 18 2023, 10:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124714 3evanc1785yh4 Oct 18 2023, 10:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124716 1jordanc9522rM1 Oct 18 2023, 10:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124729 4evanc851hN9 Oct 18 2023, 11:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124731 Hsneotr30 Oct 19 2023, 7:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124732 Svensfrr Oct 19 2023, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124733 aotorusngor Oct 19 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124734 aotorusjxds Oct 19 2023, 3:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124735 Kleenuh02 Oct 19 2023, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124736 aotorussqps Oct 19 2023, 8:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124737 Laisedd02 Oct 19 2023, 9:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124740 vitchacb65 Oct 20 2023, 6:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124742 aotorusibdj Oct 20 2023, 9:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124743 jackgono63 Oct 20 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124744 aotorusihrv Oct 20 2023, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124745 Winfrkle06 Oct 20 2023, 9:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124748 pawmikrk91 Oct 21 2023, 8:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124751 aotorusibrg Oct 21 2023, 8:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124752 jarwesolq97 Oct 22 2023, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124756 macheand53 Oct 22 2023, 4:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124758 dominhanm43 Oct 22 2023, 7:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry