Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124510 dpisocsb Sep 26 2023, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124511 aotorustpxg Sep 26 2023, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124513 barskwr38 Sep 26 2023, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124515 agruscha81 Sep 26 2023, 8:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124517 zariahestephenson Sep 27 2023, 3:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124518 daphneehoward Sep 27 2023, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124519 Reinmillf Sep 27 2023, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124520 aotorusuwia Sep 27 2023, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124521 Evelinhh Sep 27 2023, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124522 aperolspritz Sep 27 2023, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124523 natbakq65 Sep 27 2023, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124524 Kanods01 Sep 27 2023, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124525 aotorusicaq Sep 27 2023, 8:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124527 bottlesoutlet Sep 28 2023, 3:41 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
124528 sariahekeller Sep 28 2023, 4:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124529 norTizf14 Sep 28 2023, 6:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124530 WasteCollectionLond Sep 28 2023, 6:56 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
124531 aotorusbfuk Sep 28 2023, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124532 movieflix Sep 28 2023, 10:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124533 wolynech654 Sep 28 2023, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124534 aleszko Sep 28 2023, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124535 Sliszfvffs Sep 28 2023, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124538 vodster Sep 28 2023, 3:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124540 wosmarx26 Sep 28 2023, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124541 atyaza Sep 29 2023, 5:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124542 rebecapolo Sep 29 2023, 6:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124544 leahrosa Sep 29 2023, 6:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124545 pgslotssgp Oct 16 2023, 4:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124546 Jamafs05 Sep 29 2023, 7:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124547 pawnowr86 Sep 29 2023, 8:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi