Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
124297 4sophiec7322fb7 Aug 23 2023, 5:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124299 5madisone641rb1 Aug 23 2023, 5:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124301 9jasminec27100wN7 Aug 23 2023, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124302 2madisonc922fM7 Aug 23 2023, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124303 9carolinee87100rg0 Aug 23 2023, 6:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124304 5adriane161tb1 Aug 23 2023, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124305 9miae2585eh3 Aug 23 2023, 6:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124306 1avae1591ha0 Aug 23 2023, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124307 4emmae9422gL3 Aug 23 2023, 6:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124308 6adrianc2285hM2 Aug 23 2023, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124309 6evane613gg2 Aug 23 2023, 7:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124311 9evanc5522tL5 Aug 23 2023, 7:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124315 9jasminee761fL7 Aug 23 2023, 8:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124317 9adrianc911rL3 Aug 23 2023, 8:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124319 6camilae1922fb4 Aug 23 2023, 9:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124320 marelyashenson Aug 24 2023, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124323 Peeble06 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
124325 Savirc05 Aug 24 2023, 12:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124326 swieneaxl Aug 24 2023, 1:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124327 Deakyrff Aug 24 2023, 1:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124328 Stormpants Aug 25 2023, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124329 Kobakgtgg Aug 24 2023, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124331 bbhujerjdhn Aug 24 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124332 Bordledc Aug 25 2023, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124333 bbhujererrz Aug 25 2023, 8:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124336 3milae343th7 Aug 25 2023, 1:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124338 Melserdc Aug 25 2023, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124340 deanservice Aug 25 2023, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
124341 HowtoHide Aug 26 2023, 3:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
124349 tattvamretreat Aug 28 2023, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: freebasketballgame