Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Pathways Into Darkness 4 (Horror RPG)
Pathways Into Darkness 4 (Horror RPG)
Aug 16 2008, 8:34 pm
By: MePHiStO_IS_GoD
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Aug 18 2008, 6:14 am Bolshevik Post #21

i haven't even played this map yet and i support it, GOOD JOB

None.

Aug 18 2008, 11:25 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #22

Hell yeah!

None.

Aug 19 2008, 12:02 am hdogg86 Post #23

i played PiD II, the storyline was more present, and the puzzles/horror were on par with that of RE: One. GASP! did i just say that? anyways RE: One beats it out in action (hopefully saving myself from flame... wait, what am i saying, i don't care about your opinions ^^ ) I look forward to giving up on your map somewhere near the middle soon!

None.

Aug 19 2008, 12:26 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #24

Lol. Well the story for this entry is mostly shrouded until the middle-end. And if you're talking about RE: One (The directors Cut aka the original one) Then i understand what you mean, afterall that was one of the first Horror Maps its hard to compare. If your talking about Biojects version though that map pales in comparasion. OF course most people haven't even played the directors cut version of RE: One. god damn newbs.

None.

Aug 19 2008, 7:50 am Moogle Post #25

Predator of Bed Chambers

Somewhat I think I've tested this before.. I remember playing it awhile ago, well awhile back. Was pretty fun and hard, sound effect sometimes made me do odd things. Ah well, good job on the map.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Aug 19 2008, 10:15 am JaFF Post #26

Quote from MePHiStO_IS_GoD
Lol. Well the story for this entry is mostly shrouded until the middle-end. And if you're talking about RE: One (The directors Cut aka the original one) Then i understand what you mean, afterall that was one of the first Horror Maps its hard to compare. If your talking about Biojects version though that map pales in comparasion. OF course most people haven't even played the directors cut version of RE: One. god damn newbs.
Do you have the original RE: One? If you do, submit in to the DLDB please, I'd like to play it.

None.

Aug 19 2008, 10:20 am Moogle Post #27

Predator of Bed Chambers

I might still have the directors cut one.. Let me search..

[EDIT] I did have it once, but guess not anymore. But was a fun map ^^;

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2008, 10:26 am by Moogle.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Aug 19 2008, 6:42 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #28

You know what! I'm gonna submit it just because I love you all. Even you Scm draft users ;)

And Moogle, you probably played the Beta version of it I realeased a while back I hosted that alot before i finished the map.

None.

Aug 21 2008, 4:33 pm Zergblender Post #29

You know I'm planning to remake the first PiD.
As soon as I get my new comp next week I'm starting on it.
Many many neat ideas... and I don't like the name of the girl, can i change it?

None.

Aug 24 2008, 12:39 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #30

IF you really want. But it sounds like its gonna be a completely different map lol . What are you gonna keep the same from the first pathways?

None.

Aug 26 2008, 3:01 pm Zergblender Post #31

The main "idea" of the story, compatible with the other stories, but more in depth.
For example most of the letters you'll find are written by goldmans son describing clues and providing insight on the story.
I'm also using installation tileset ofcourse...
That's it I guess, so yeah, it will be a whole lot different.

None.

Aug 26 2008, 7:38 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #32

Hmm Alright it still sounds like is gonna be badass. It'll probably cause plot holes in the other 3 maps, but whatever its all good. I'm also touched somebody likes my maps enough to remake them (:

I guess just credit me in the map and let me know how the production is going.
OH and i started working on my Clock Tower map. I need to show you the intro next time you're on.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 7:16 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #33

Come on people! 16 people downloaded this and nobody wants to give me feedback or constructive critcism? I'm bored and Trying to work on some maps so give me some entertaing text to pass the time. ;)

None.

Oct 3 2008, 4:02 pm Zergblender Post #34

Make another moviemap to pass the time.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 8:59 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #35

Lol I'm already working on my next movie. SEXCRAFT 2!
Yes I know everybody is so excited for it. I might even start a thread in the map production forum thingy.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 9:56 pm Ultraviolet Post #36

Not allowed. Any pron type maps are against the rules. Anyway, I also believe I tested this with you.. but I can't remember it. If I have time later I'll test it and try to give you some feedback.

Oct 4 2008, 6:19 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #37

Sexcraft isn't a pron map though. No naked pictures or any of that bs. it's just a movie map with lots of bad sex jokes :)

None.

Oct 4 2008, 12:18 pm Vi3t-X Post #38

Alright, I'll test this.

None.

Oct 4 2008, 7:37 pm MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #39

Cool! Let me know what you think. You should probably play with 3-5 people. Cause its way too hard with just one person.

None.

Oct 21 2008, 12:04 pm Zergblender Post #40

Sexcraft 1 wasn't pron either, still they removed it from the DLDB.

Btw, can I change Akria (or w/e it was :ermm: ) to Erika?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 27 2008, 2:54 pm by Zergblender.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum