Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: File request thread!
File request thread!
Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
By: MrrLL
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 … 26 >
 

Sep 5 2008, 3:58 am LooKe Post #81



I'm not sure if this is the tremors map, but here.

Attachments:
(6)Tremors [Final].scx
Hits: 16 Size: 60.7kb



None.

Sep 8 2008, 1:02 pm marxel Post #82



Quote from Polkaman
Here you go.

And you right, ZOMBIE INFESTED MALL ;)

Oh, thanks. I once had this, but lost it when I reformatted.



None.

Sep 13 2008, 3:19 pm Hug A Zergling Post #83



:D tremors! ty ^^

Does anyone have DBZ arena (FFA)?
or any other versions of Hero Arena :P



None.

Sep 13 2008, 3:51 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #84



Does anyone have The Trickers by Kow_Lover, I believe?



None.

Sep 20 2008, 3:34 pm Lethal_Illusion Post #85



Anyone have "Llythia: The Forgotten Caverns"?



None.

Sep 24 2008, 2:01 pm payne Post #86

:payne:

If Lethal ask for it, I want it too ^^



None.

Sep 26 2008, 3:34 am PCFredZ Post #87



Quote from Echo
Made by PCFredZ. Excellent map. I think this is latest version.
I think that the map you posted has strings are messed up. Take this instead.

Also, the poster was referring to WoS1 and not WoS3. Here is WoS1.



None.

Sep 26 2008, 5:32 pm Echo Post #88



Anyone has this old school rpg map. I think it took place in a school and you start out in this room with different heroes you can pick. Eventually you go into the cafeteria and fight bullies and things like that. It's an extremely old map, around year 2001 or 2002.



None.

Sep 26 2008, 6:23 pm lil-Inferno Post #89

Just here for the pie

Quote from Echo
Anyone has this old school rpg map. I think it took place in a school and you start out in this room with different heroes you can pick. Eventually you go into the cafeteria and fight bullies and things like that. It's an extremely old map, around year 2001 or 2002.
I think you're talking about "A Day At School RPG". It's commonly played, so it shouldn't be too hard to find it.




Sep 26 2008, 6:45 pm Echo Post #90



No, A Day At School RPG is so noobish.



None.

Sep 27 2008, 1:58 am Hug A Zergling Post #91



Sim School? I have that, if thats what your looking for.



None.

Sep 27 2008, 2:28 am Echo Post #92



Sims school isn't an rpg.



None.

Sep 28 2008, 12:06 am Hug A Zergling Post #93



This is true. Was it made in SCMDraft, can you tell? I have a few made in staredit, i think.



None.

Sep 28 2008, 6:36 am bag. Post #94



I need to request the alone in the dark maps by mutilatedpuppet. Only have aitd 3 so far, need 1 2 and 4.



None.

Sep 28 2008, 6:45 pm RIVE Post #95

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from bag.
I need to request the alone in the dark maps by mutilatedpuppet.



Here's 2; and all its bad looping, loud sound effects glory. I thought I had the first one too, but I guess not.

Attachments:
AloneintheDark2.1.6.scx
Hits: 9 Size: 476.2kb



None.

Sep 28 2008, 7:31 pm Echo Post #96



I'm requesting A Day at the Office RPG.



None.

Oct 3 2008, 6:05 pm Brontobyte Post #97



I'm looking for a .midi file of My Life by The Game feat. lil Wayne



None.

Oct 3 2008, 10:32 pm Echo Post #98



Quote from Brontobyte
I'm looking for a .midi file of My Life by The Game feat. lil Wayne
LOL! Okay, I'll convert the song when I have the time and upload to you.



None.

Oct 4 2008, 11:14 pm Brontobyte Post #99



Quote from Echo
Quote from Brontobyte
I'm looking for a .midi file of My Life by The Game feat. lil Wayne
LOL! Okay, I'll convert the song when I have the time and upload to you.

No, seriously. I want to learn how to play the piano riff throughout the song. I have some of it, but I want the actual thing.



None.

Oct 5 2008, 2:22 am Echo Post #100



Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Echo
Quote from Brontobyte
I'm looking for a .midi file of My Life by The Game feat. lil Wayne
LOL! Okay, I'll convert the song when I have the time and upload to you.

No, seriously. I want to learn how to play the piano riff throughout the song. I have some of it, but I want the actual thing.
You tube it. There is this girl who sings the whole song instead of rapping it while playing the piano.



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 … 26 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, UndeadStar