Trigger Help
Sep 3 2007, 5:58 pm
By: HXBytez  

Sep 3 2007, 5:58 pm HXBytez Post #1



Hey :P.

So, I'm making a UMS Map called "2Moons RPG -BETA" -Includes almost everything exact.
I.E: Towns, Monsters, Skills..

But, I'm trying to make the skills work with a Bound-Like Explosion.
Example:
Player Brings 1 Unit To X
-
Create Neutral Units At Location Y
Kill all Neutral Units At Location Y
Set HP For All Units Owned By Player 8 At Location Y to 80%

Something Like that, But its too simple as for 1 Explosion..

-My Question is, If I'm able to somehow Make a Line of explosions or an outcast of explosion When a player uses the skill. Like to Shape Locations into the explosion I want but somehow Keep the locations In that Order?
Note: I Know how to make bounds, The Location Y is following a Unit, Is there Any way?

Or Is there no way to do that? x_X -Thanks In Advance

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2007, 6:01 pm by HXBytez.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 6:07 pm Money Post #2



http://doodle77.dyndns.org/tutorials.php?id=137
http://doodle77.dyndns.org/tutorials.php?id=338

I think you are looking for a mobile grid system.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2007, 6:08 pm by moneylover.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 6:23 pm HXBytez Post #3



Ah.. Thanks That Can Work =p



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[02:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[2026-9-30. : 3:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: quickdinner52