Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Looking for the zerglot
Looking for the zerglot
Aug 18 2022, 5:23 pm
By: UndeadStar  

Aug 18 2022, 5:23 pm UndeadStar Post #1



Hi,

A long time ago, back in the big era of Starcraft with lots of mods sites around and sometimes single sprite change mods, I remember there was a mod, visual only I think, that turned the zergling into a zerglot: a zergling with things that look like protoss/zealot gear (maybe also psi blades).

For nostalgia and symbolic reasons, I tried looking around for a remnant of it, but failed.

Maybe someone would happen to have it in their internal files?
I would be grateful if I could get it in this case.




Aug 19 2022, 4:44 pm Voyager7456 Post #2

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast


This one?



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Aug 20 2022, 8:38 am IlyaSnopchenko Post #3

The Curious

Or is it a zealing? :)
BTW I see the pre-beta spire there too, cool.



Trial and error... mostly error.

Aug 20 2022, 9:51 am UndeadStar Post #4



Not sure it's exactly the one I was looking for, but good to see something that could be it.
Thank you :cool2:




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[06:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Zycorax