Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
13875 guatlws May 17 2017, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13878 xgrmjazynhc May 17 2017, 10:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16339 ifuhib Nov 27 2017, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13880 eczlmi May 17 2017, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16340 ahozyf Nov 27 2017, 1:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13882 afjjlu May 17 2017, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16342 azafafyx Nov 27 2017, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16343 uqazabidi Nov 27 2017, 8:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13905 sceobhixbcn May 18 2017, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16344 yfynytowo Nov 28 2017, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16346 usuvuvyd Nov 28 2017, 12:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16347 ubege Nov 28 2017, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16348 itavyxij Nov 28 2017, 1:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13906 kembxuwzumwiy May 18 2017, 10:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16349 ijufopyn Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16350 okyku Nov 28 2017, 3:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16352 simcitwmts Nov 28 2017, 8:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13907 iogwwkgrbgo May 18 2017, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13909 pdabfieauswreh May 18 2017, 4:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16354 ybufuzy Nov 29 2017, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13930 Grahamsz May 19 2017, 7:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13931 Silasdm May 19 2017, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13933 Jesseyb May 19 2017, 7:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13937 bertysoda7 May 19 2017, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13938 akbeb87 May 19 2017, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16356 ikotagogy Nov 29 2017, 2:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16357 anada Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16359 thomasurbinaco Nov 30 2017, 3:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
13934 hyqyen May 19 2017, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16360 eshop Nov 30 2017, 6:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 304 305 306 307 308 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, RIVE, Oh_Man