Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16076 nbalivemax Oct 24 2017, 5:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16086 extratimefahq Oct 24 2017, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16087 kakasia227 Oct 24 2017, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16094 weltsnbvho Oct 24 2017, 5:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13279 jertanasafer7 Apr 4 2017, 8:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
13283 Tuanny Apr 5 2017, 7:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13284 Santoui Apr 5 2017, 8:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13285 hanavaliss Apr 5 2017, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13286 Troydl Apr 5 2017, 8:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16096 dfmkoer Oct 24 2017, 8:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16099 mirsnworldbplc Oct 25 2017, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16100 mundosnzoem Oct 25 2017, 12:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16102 alafawor Oct 25 2017, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16103 rincooxjn Oct 25 2017, 6:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13287 kertynafer4 Apr 5 2017, 9:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13288 Demattos12 Apr 5 2017, 9:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13289 Stanye Apr 5 2017, 10:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13292 vertyderto Apr 6 2017, 3:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16104 olekaj193 Oct 25 2017, 8:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16107 sndwureu Oct 26 2017, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16108 dopoermk Oct 26 2017, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16109 hellen2067 Oct 26 2017, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16112 milda3760 Oct 26 2017, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16114 numertel3 Oct 26 2017, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
13291 69Phi Apr 5 2017, 10:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16118 spiewakowski1646 Oct 27 2017, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16123 PozyczkiPrywatne Oct 27 2017, 6:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16127 torptmk4 Oct 27 2017, 11:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13293 talfiefc Apr 6 2017, 9:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
13297 tartaczynafb Apr 6 2017, 7:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 296 297 298 299 300 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84710 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry