Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119010 2miac2385fB9 Apr 18 2023, 2:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115994 Mull22327 Jan 14 2023, 3:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115997 amakse Jan 14 2023, 11:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115998 Manart33081 Jan 15 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116000 Mecino64963 Jan 15 2023, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119012 1milac663yg1 Apr 18 2023, 2:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119013 1evane362yc4 Apr 18 2023, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119014 3oliviac3722yN6 Apr 18 2023, 2:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119015 9andrewc33100fo3 Apr 18 2023, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119016 2oliviae71100yb1 Apr 18 2023, 3:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119020 3alicee2491ya1 Apr 18 2023, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119022 6oliviae6485ea7 Apr 18 2023, 3:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119023 4jasminec872yo4 Apr 18 2023, 3:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119024 9taylorc3785ga3 Apr 18 2023, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119025 5milac9623ya5 Apr 18 2023, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116001 Cictti3289 Jan 15 2023, 6:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116002 Bogren82588 Jan 16 2023, 4:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116007 Zaitlin46304 Jan 16 2023, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119027 2audreyc7691fM2 Apr 18 2023, 4:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119028 9avae652ec6 Apr 18 2023, 4:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119029 1gabriellac712yN4 Apr 18 2023, 4:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119030 1emmac5623gh3 Apr 18 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119032 8jordanc3991yM4 Apr 18 2023, 4:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119034 9harpere982ep2 Apr 18 2023, 4:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119035 2gabriellac9222tM4 Apr 18 2023, 5:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119037 3jasminee621fL6 Apr 18 2023, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119038 3evanc9691fp9 Apr 18 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119039 aylinfmhamilton Apr 18 2023, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116008 landrakedu99 Jan 16 2023, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116009 Rayotrkisi Jan 16 2023, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose, Roy, RIVE