Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Computer Upgrading
Computer Upgrading
Jan 31 2010, 10:40 pm
By: Kimaru  

Jan 31 2010, 10:40 pm Kimaru Post #1



Like, the title says, is there ANY way I can get the computer to upgrade? I've seen them upgrade a few times in my RPG maps when they're running AI scripts, but is there absolutely no other way?



None.

Jan 31 2010, 10:43 pm Neki Post #2



http://www.staredit.net/topic/5332/ Is the only thread that I saw that related to this. No other easy way yet that we've found. You can use several different players with the same colour with different upgrades to imitate "upgrading", but that takes player slots. You can also use new units, but that takes up units too. I usually go with the different players method.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet