Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: People's Choice Overall Winner
People's Choice Overall Winner
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 18 2010, 8:39 pm
By: Kaias
Pages: 1 2 3 … 4 >
 
Polls
People's Choice Overall Winner (3 Votes)
People's Choice Overall Winner (3 Votes)
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
xYoshix's Fallen Memories 57
 
19%
Kenshin23's FF Burden of Gilgamesh 19
 
7%
CecilSunkure's Lost Souls 19
 
7%
Ultimo's Lost Souls 18
 
6%
Vrael's Tenebrous 34
 
12%
Marine's Destruction- First Contact 4
 
2%
Kilabyte's After Earth 11
 
4%
Fwop's Cataclysm 9
 
3%
EzTerix's Silent Hill 12
 
4%
qPirateKings' Wonder 26
 
9%
Lyoko367's Afterworld 3
 
1%
Azala's 90KB RPG 22
 
8%
Norm's Hero Sanctuary 24
 
8%
DekuNut's The Shadow Experiment II 7
 
3%
TassadarZeratul and Madroc's Build-A-Ship Workshop 17
 
6%
Stickynote's Drop Dead 8
 
3%
Ahli's Diablo 1 19
 
7%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 309 votes. You can vote for at most 3 option(s).

Jan 18 2010, 8:39 pm Kaias Post #1



Discuss below.



None.

Jan 18 2010, 8:59 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Yoshi. I just love this map and it deserves my vote.
Ahli's diablo and Norm's HS.

Yoshi because it is just the sort of map I really love.
Ahli because, well, play the map, it's quite nice.
Norm's because everyone (including me) loves dota :P



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 18 2010, 9:53 pm JaFF Post #3



Haven't played them all yet, so I'll abstain for now. Maybe it's just me, but I think there wasn't enough time to try all the maps.



None.

Jan 18 2010, 10:09 pm KilaByte Post #4



I haven't played all the maps, nor do I intend to. So I am going to refrain from voting. It would be nice to be able to see the results though.



None.

Jan 18 2010, 10:22 pm qPirateKing Post #5



Don't worry about the timing. The poll will be up for quite some time, I presume.

Also, don't feel like you have to play every map before voting... It would be ideal if everyone who voted would have the courtesy to do that, but you KNOW that many are just going to vote for the maps they are attached to without playing the others.



None.

Jan 18 2010, 10:23 pm LoveLess Post #6

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Everyone here should know my picks. I prefer ingenuity, even if the map isn't finished, their still a hell of a lot more fun than the others.

I would play a short game unlike any other game, than a long game just like every other game.

Quote from qPirateKing
but you KNOW that many are just going to vote for the maps they are attached to without playing the others.
Wouldn't dream of it. :rolleyes:




None.

Jan 19 2010, 1:37 am payne Post #7

:payne:

I vote for Hells Awakening from private_parts! :)



None.

Jan 19 2010, 1:37 am MadZombie Post #8



I like how the maps i picked were also the highest voted at the time. 5/5/5 ftw.



None.

Jan 19 2010, 2:30 am Sand Wraith Post #9



Ultimo should win because Lost Souls RPG is best RPG. I helped in the testing, I think I would know.




Jan 19 2010, 2:42 am DT_Battlekruser Post #10



Er.. what is this?



None.

Jan 19 2010, 2:43 am Jack Post #11

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Voting on the RPG contest.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 19 2010, 2:49 am stickynote Post #12



fallen memories, silent hill, cecil's lost souls

who voted for me :)



None.

Jan 19 2010, 3:33 am Kenshin23 Post #13



This thread only proves to me who SEN's favourite RPG is for the challenge. I see my map being hosted all the time on B.net even though it's still in testing. Not saying my RPG is the best but the larger community of B.net itself playing RPGs on starcraft are the people I'm making my RPG for.

I have very little interest in this thread, however, I'm more anxious to see what the judges decide.

Pre-congratulations to SEN's winner!



None.

Jan 19 2010, 3:41 am Positively Post #14



Vrael's and Yoshi's are my favorite. And Cecil's.



None.

Jan 19 2010, 3:47 am ClansAreForGays Post #15



uh, why do I have to vote for 3?




Jan 19 2010, 4:44 am KilaByte Post #16



Quote from Kenshin23
This thread only proves to me who SEN's favourite RPG is for the challenge. I see my map being hosted all the time on B.net even though it's still in testing. Not saying my RPG is the best but the larger community of B.net itself playing RPGs on starcraft are the people I'm making my RPG for.

I have very little interest in this thread, however, I'm more anxious to see what the judges decide.

Pre-congratulations to SEN's winner!

I agree.

Quote from ClansAreForGays
uh, why do I have to vote for 3?

Good question.



None.

Jan 19 2010, 6:05 am Moose Post #17

Armor: 100%

Quote from ClansAreForGays
uh, why do I have to vote for 3?
Well, since the public is trusted to play all of these maps (LOL!), they should be able to pick out 3 as better than the others.




Jan 19 2010, 7:46 am fat_flying_pigs Post #18



I chose Fallen Memories, Tenebrous, and HS (although HS doesn't really seem like an rpg...).
I really like the use of EUD's in Fallen Memories. +kudos for originality



None.

Jan 19 2010, 8:32 am Devoren Post #19



I'd vote for BoG and HS, but I have no idea what I would choose for my 3rd choice.
And I haven't played most of these maps, so it would seem unfair for me to vote just based on the fact that I played them.
So I probably won't vote. :/



None.

Jan 19 2010, 4:31 pm Kaias Post #20



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from ClansAreForGays
uh, why do I have to vote for 3?
Well, since the public is trusted to play all of these maps (LOL!), they should be able to pick out 3 as better than the others.
The public definitely isn't trusted to do anything. However, requiring three votes does encourage people to try more than just one.



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 4 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, City