Game Crashing
Sep 3 2009, 5:46 am
By: Hacksaw76  

Sep 3 2009, 5:46 am Hacksaw76 Post #1



Whenever I start my map to test it, it crashes and for no apparent reason. In the editor I removed some units for all the players and then it worked. I would like to know the reason of why it was crashing though. I'm not totally sure why it does.



None.

Sep 3 2009, 6:22 am Neki Post #2



http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Crashlist
They could have been placed off on the borders of the map or been units that crashed SC, who knows.



None.

Sep 3 2009, 2:28 pm Heinermann Post #3

memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes

Post the error log or the fault address. We can't do anything for you if you just post "OH MY MAP CRASHES BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING ABOUT IT, NOW HELP ME BITCHES".




Sep 4 2009, 1:13 am Hacksaw76 Post #4



You could at least tell me what an error log or fault address is or where I can find one. It seems if I delete all the units that are either stacked or copied...Possibly both. I only used units that work and still it crashes. Maybe too many units on the map would that crash it? Help me out here folks.

EDIT: Thanks Ultimo thats what I was looking for.



None.

Sep 4 2009, 1:19 am Heinermann Post #5

memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes

In your starcraft directory, there is an "Errors" folder.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2009, 10:49 am by NudeRaider. Reason: see PM




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies