I need sound
Jun 20 2009, 3:35 pm
By: FeNicex  

Jun 20 2009, 3:35 pm FeNicex Post #1



^^ hey guys i m looking for the wav of the stepwalk or something like that , somebody can help me ?



None.

Jun 20 2009, 5:38 pm Pyro682 Post #2



SEN's Sound Database



None.

Jun 20 2009, 10:35 pm Echo Post #3



SEN DLDB doesn't have any right now



Your best bet is to find one at google

Check out ones here http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=23703
Scroll down and you'll see other options.



None.

Jun 20 2009, 11:51 pm rockz Post #4

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

halloween priest has one.

Alternatively, if you have other games which have footstep sounds, you can find those and use them. I know baldur's gate has them, but I can't be bothered to get them right now. Hidden and Dangerous has numerous, as do most other FPS like CSS and doom 3.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jun 21 2009, 1:26 am xYoshix Post #5



I DO have some stepping sounds, but I forget where I got it from.

Here ya go.

Attachments:
pl_step1.wav
Hits: 2 Size: 2.99kb
pl_step2.wav
Hits: 3 Size: 2.5kb



None.

Jun 21 2009, 4:59 pm Pyro682 Post #6



Oh, Well, Sorry about that. In that case, use this utility for sounds.
It searches the web (much like google), and then extracts any sounds from websites that somehow match your query.

Find Sounds.Com

I find it relatively handy for finding odd sounds.



None.

Jun 22 2009, 10:44 am FeNicex Post #7



thanks all guys :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar