Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Protoss precursor campaign
Protoss precursor campaign
Jan 14 2009, 4:41 am
By: Grand_dracolich  

Jan 14 2009, 4:41 am Grand_dracolich Post #1



It's late, and Leno's starting, so I don't have the energy to copy/paste and edit the entire first post, so here's a link to it: http://www.warboards.org/showthread.php?t=39162.

I'm making a campaign detailing the Protoss' side of the original Terran and Zerg campaigns from Tassadar's point of view. I have the story down, just about (it'll be pretty tricky writing briefings and things, but those are the small details that CAN'T be uncanon), my problem is the gameplay style for each map. I have some good ideas, but I'm otherwise blank.

Also, I think I need a name for Tassadar's new command ship, since Aldaris takes the Gantrithor and most of the fleet after Tarsonis.



None.

Jan 14 2009, 5:22 am blacklight28 Post #2



Shouldn't this go under Map Production?



None.

Jan 14 2009, 4:02 pm Grand_dracolich Post #3



You'd think so, but no. I haven't actually started making them, yet, so I don't have the obligatory screenshots.



None.

Jan 23 2009, 2:29 am StrikerX22 Post #4



Just so you know, I intend to put some thought into it and read your warboards post, but I've been rather busy with my own stuff the past week. I think it's a good idea though. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes they existed already.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry