Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Handing SEN over
Handing SEN over
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 7 2012, 12:12 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
 

Feb 7 2012, 12:12 am Forsaken Archer Post #1



It's been almost a year since I logged in, I believe it's overdue now that I hand SEN over to whoever is dealing with it now.

The VPS is $30/month, due on the 18th of every month. Let me know who wants it.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 12:19 am OlimarandLouie Post #2



Sorry to see you go. If I had a job I might pay for this site for a while... but I don't. Sorry.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 12:40 am RIVE Post #3

Just Here For The Pie

Sorry to see you finally step down, IP. :-(

I have always wanted to donate to SEN, but I just do not have the spare cash to do so.
Let us hope whoever picks up SEN can support it well.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 12:59 am TiKels Post #4



Wait but... what ... when is IP coming back? I'm so scared...



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 7 2012, 12:59 am samsizzle Post #5



what happens if no one takes the reigns?



None.

Feb 7 2012, 12:59 am Kaias Post #6



Tempting since I already own a dedicated server and it wouldn't cost me anything to annex. But I would be just as negligent, so not a good idea.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 1:16 am Vrael Post #7



Holy shit. If IP stops paying the bill, SEN dies.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 1:18 am lil-Inferno Post #8

Just here for the pie

Quote from Forsaken Archer
It's been almost a year since I logged in, I believe it's overdue now that I hand SEN over to whoever is dealing with it now.

The VPS is $30/month, due on the 18th of every month. Let me know who wants it.
I'm going to automatically assume that DevliN will take care of it. Otherwise, SEN could become a dictatorship under my rule.




Feb 7 2012, 1:21 am TiKels Post #9



Inf4presdictator



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 7 2012, 2:36 am Excalibur Post #10

The sword and the faith

Whoever takes over, I remind everyone that the ability to pay the bills does not make one qualified to have ownership of SEN.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Feb 7 2012, 2:53 am lil-Inferno Post #11

Just here for the pie

Quote from Excalibur
Whoever takes over, I remind everyone that the ability to pay the bills does not make one qualified to have ownership of SEN.
It does qualify them to threaten to stop paying, though. :P




Feb 7 2012, 3:23 am Jack Post #12

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Excalibur
Whoever takes over, I remind everyone that the ability to pay the bills does not make one qualified to have ownership of SEN.
Translation: ex will rape your soul with excaliban if you're not a veteran and a staff member and try to buy SEN.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 7 2012, 3:30 am TiKels Post #13



I don't care who it is, as long as someone manages to pay.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 7 2012, 3:31 am Lanthanide Post #14



Quote from Excalibur
Whoever takes over, I remind everyone that the ability to pay the bills does not make one qualified to have ownership of SEN.
Unless the person who pays the bills decides that it does.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 3:57 am Echo Post #15



I will take it off your hands. I need to get rid of these scumbag moderators with their butts up in the air.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:00 am The Starport Post #16



Ya'll should have a fight to the death for it.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:09 am ClansAreForGays Post #17



Quote from Excalibur
Whoever takes over, I remind everyone that the ability to pay the bills does not make one qualified to have ownership of SEN.
I dare you to say that to my $30




Feb 7 2012, 4:15 am UnholyUrine Post #18



.. And I thought this was another birthday gag



None.

Feb 7 2012, 4:42 am Sacrieur Post #19

Still Napping

I volunteer is no one else steps forward. Temporarily, anyway.



None.

Feb 7 2012, 6:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #20

👻 👾 👽 💪

Where is Devlin in all of this? :( I want to see waht he has to say.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: torvella, Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615