My Map broke :(
Apr 2 2011, 7:18 pm
By: PIESOFTHENORTH  

Apr 2 2011, 7:18 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #1



I tried saving it and it said it couldn't copy some sort of file into it and was unable to save. Now I can't open the map anymore. Any way to recover this?



None.

Apr 2 2011, 7:22 pm DevliN Post #2

Woah

What were you trying to copy into it?



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 2 2011, 7:28 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #3



I wasn't trying to copy anything into it. I was just trying to save, and it said it couldn't copy some file that I don't remember what it was called.

this is scmdraft btw.



None.

Apr 2 2011, 8:10 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #4



Looks like it will let me open it now. That was weird.



None.

Apr 2 2011, 8:13 pm Roy Post #5

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Did you have the map open in StarCraft (i.e. playing the game)? Editors cannot open/save maps that are currently being read by other applications.




Apr 2 2011, 8:30 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #6



Could be, I dunno.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar