Yahtzee!
Apr 12 2010, 10:04 pm
By: Newb  

Apr 12 2010, 10:04 pm Newb Post #1



A couple of months ago I started a Yahtzee map then just quit it because it was bugging me that it wouldn't work.

Problems: I need a way of spawning units where the circles are, using a location that can move ( about 300 different spots will need to be filled) and I only have a few locations left.

ask if you need more info
XXXXXXXX
XOXOXOX
XXXXXXXX

MY BIG PROBLEM...

My system of counting seems to fail sometimes. I use death counts to add up the rolls and sometimes they get subtracted for some odd reason... I have looked a lot, but cannot find a trigger that does that, or in general, the reason why it doesn't work. If I remember correctly it is the threes and ones, but at the right of the yahtzee box I have a check current dice score for threes and ones.

The Map



Here's the map for anyone who wants to look through it, I would be very glad if someone found the problem. :D

Once these problems are fixed the map will be almost finished.

Attachments:
Yahtzee!.scx
Hits: 1 Size: 89.76kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 12 2010, 10:32 pm by Newb.



None.

Apr 12 2010, 10:20 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

I don't know that game, but I can still try to help you.

1. Which unit's death count are you using for the rolls? (I'm to lazy to understand the whole triggers...)

2. Player 9's Triggers won't be checked by SC. So the Dark Templar freezing trigger does nothing.




Apr 12 2010, 10:27 pm Newb Post #3



1. Let's say you roll a 5,4,3,3,1. It will add 1 death of 5,4, and 1 and 2 deaths of 3. ( the numbers are re-named units ) ex. Cave, Cave-in, etc. Not entirely death counts, but I use deaths to count, so...
2. Oh ya, I was testing something...



None.

Apr 12 2010, 11:11 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Player 7 owns triggers that subtract the DCs.

Anyway, it gives me headaches that you aren't setting the DCs to 0. Instead you are subtracting 1.




Apr 12 2010, 11:19 pm Newb Post #5



I'm looking for one that may subtract deaths of 1-6.

My general idea of the area it would be in is Force 1 at the bottom somewhere, but I have yet to find out if it is.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, NudeRaider, Prankenstein