Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Ugh Hyper triggers issue
Ugh Hyper triggers issue
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 21 2010, 2:30 am
By: Randy.G  

Mar 21 2010, 2:30 am Randy.G Post #1



So I'm using death counters to replace waits in my map. I have 4 hyper triggers with no other trigger under that computer players tree. It works for about 2 triggers, then reverts to 2 second increments. I read as much as I could on hyper triggers by dabbu, bolt head, and lwrex. I noticed that it works longer with more hyper blocks and I am now wondering if maybe my computer processes starcraft information to fast? I don't know if starcraft is able to use newer cpu capabilities 3.00ghz Quad Xtreme core



None.

Mar 21 2010, 2:33 am samsizzle Post #2



are the hyper trigs preserved?



None.

Mar 21 2010, 2:37 am Randy.G Post #3



Oh. My. God. I was in the midst of typing why yes they are im not an idiot. Here I am spending 2 hours researching. Anyway thank you so much Samsizzle lol.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider