Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Trigger Help! You get resources for killing
Trigger Help! You get resources for killing
Feb 21 2010, 5:05 pm
By: Anmor23  

Feb 21 2010, 5:05 pm Anmor23 Post #1



I'm trying to make a rpg game of where you are either humans or wolves. The problem is that when a wolf (Zerg unit) attacks a Rynadon (Neutral critter), the player recieves 100 ore for every kill. How can I make this work?

Anmor23



None.

Feb 21 2010, 5:06 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Quote from Anmor23
I'm trying to make a rpg game of where you are either humans or wolves. The problem is that when a wolf (Zerg unit) attacks a Rynadon (Neutral critter), the player recieves 100 ore for every kill. How can I make this work?

Anmor23
First of: wrong forum, I'll move this topic for you.
Use killscore. Player got X kill score -> subtract X kill score -> add ores -> prserver trigger.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 21 2010, 5:07 pm Anmor23 Post #3



is that on the old version of Starcraft map editor?



None.

Feb 21 2010, 5:11 pm ImagoDeo Post #4



Now, addressing your question: Kills to Cash

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 21 2010, 5:21 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: you're not a moderator



None.

Feb 21 2010, 5:12 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

Quote from Anmor23
is that on the old version of Starcraft map editor?
Yes, I'm pretty sure but I recommend using http://www.staredit.net/files/7/ (Scmdraft, you can download it here).



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE