Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: That is one SCARY ROBOT.
That is one SCARY ROBOT.
Sep 29 2007, 10:02 pm
By: FatalException  

Sep 29 2007, 10:02 pm FatalException Post #1



:ph34r:



None.

Sep 29 2007, 11:25 pm Hitok1r1 Post #2



I'm going to be scared for the rest of my life. :omfg:



None.

Sep 30 2007, 2:42 am reverb102 Post #3



this is going to give me nightmares...



None.

Sep 30 2007, 2:46 am Zergblender Post #4



Vadersapien, evil never looked so small.
I lol'd



None.

Sep 30 2007, 2:48 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #5

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'm going to need therapy.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Sep 30 2007, 2:54 am reverb102 Post #6



Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
I'm going to need therapy.
years of therapy...



None.

Sep 30 2007, 3:23 am FlyingHat Post #7



Holy shit, I'm scarred for life now O.O



None.

Sep 30 2007, 3:42 am who Post #8



that was....
creepy....



None.

Sep 30 2007, 6:20 pm FatalException Post #9



I want one so I can glue it to the ceiling over someone's bed in the middle of the night. Wouldn't it be horrible to wake up to? :P



None.

Oct 2 2007, 5:47 am blacklight28 Post #10



Lol.



None.

Oct 2 2007, 4:22 pm Gerrard2060 Post #11



That is not scary.



None.

Oct 2 2007, 7:10 pm reverb102 Post #12



wow... now that bravery... if gerrard face his fear... i did too... i saw it ten times then it wasnt scary anymore...



None.

Oct 3 2007, 5:00 am FatalException Post #13



Quote from Gerrard2060
That is not scary.
:0_o:

Are you a psychotic serial killer, by any chance?



None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:12 am KorpzE Post #14



Quote from reverb102
Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
I'm going to need therapy.
years of therapy...
Forget therapy... im going to need surgery!!! i think i have a tumor.



None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:45 pm KrayZee Post #15



Damn Robot



None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:51 pm Cob Post #16



LIES !



None.

Oct 6 2007, 6:12 pm Twitch Post #17



That is not scary at that its dumb :l.



None.

Oct 7 2007, 9:46 am Gerrard2060 Post #18



Quote from Twitch
That is not scary at that its dumb :l.
At least there is one smart person.



None.

Oct 7 2007, 6:06 pm FatalException Post #19



Quote from Gerrard2060
Quote from Twitch
That is not scary at that its dumb :l.
At least there is one smart person.
*coughSarcasmcough*



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet