Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Soundz and more soundz!
Soundz and more soundz!
Aug 16 2008, 6:47 am
By: Septhy  

Aug 16 2008, 6:47 am Septhy Post #1



Helloz Everyonez.
I'd like to share you this website which offers free sound effects (Including .WAVS)! It's called Soundsnap. It's one of the most largest database (that 'I' know) which offers you Free Soundz! You can use them for your maps or any other neat projects. I'd posted this just cuz I wanted to share w/ u all aboutz site! =D.

(This post 'IS' related to 'MEDIA').

Soundsnaps

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 16 2008, 6:53 am by Septhy.



None.

Aug 17 2008, 5:15 am lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

I've never really liked those category databases...I'd rather just search for the sound I want on freesounds.com :/.




Aug 17 2008, 5:56 am ClansAreForGays Post #3



I'm sure it still doesn't have the sound I've devoted days of my life to find. The sound that is either if glass breaking being sped up and repeated at very high pitches, or the sound of millions of babies crying. So far I've noticed it only used in digimon season 1 while digivolving, and naruto episode1 when he is charging up(blue stuff is flowing around him). you can not find this sound anywhere without background music.




Aug 17 2008, 2:43 pm Falkoner Post #4



I just chedk it out, and it seems just about as good as Flashkit, so meh. I especially like their little button DB :)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet