Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Skillz Assessment
Skillz Assessment
Sep 5 2007, 9:54 pm
By: Moose  

Jun 24 2008, 10:26 pm Rawr Post #21



html xhtml css js flash(lol) and some minor photoshop.
EDIT: Oh, and some fireworks. Which is a shitty program by the way. I wouldn't buy it. ;)



None.

Jun 24 2008, 10:34 pm Centreri Post #22

Relatively ancient and inactive

I got it for free. Russia 'legally' sells you $500 software for $3 :). Or, more like 20 different $500 software on 1 DVD for $3.



None.

Jun 25 2008, 1:09 am MadZombie Post #23



pretty good photoshop skills
Basic Html/css
and uh...basic sc trigger ;D



None.

Jun 25 2008, 1:24 am Riney Post #24

Thigh high affectionado

Javascriptz yo >:D
Hentai provider
Advanced mapper
Expierance with Fruty loops (A DJ program)
Action script, and flash based apps
MS Paint



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 25 2008, 2:11 am frazz Post #25



HTML, Java, ASP .net
ASP .net is teh funz. I tried PHP for awhile, but fell back on one of my primary programming crutches tools, Visual Studio.



None.

Jun 25 2008, 4:41 am MasterJohnny Post #26



Basic HTML and Photoshop



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Jun 25 2008, 7:33 am fatimid08 Post #27



XHTML, CSS, some JS, VB.Net / C# , ASP.Net, some PHP, can read C/C++ but can't actually program with them

I probably could manage any language with C-like or VB -like syntax and that has a proper reference I can freely access on the web. Note the word proper (for example the PHP docs are pretty good, but MSDN doesn't help half the time).



None.

Jun 26 2008, 12:13 pm marxel Post #28



BASIC and some HTML. Yes, I regret learning BASIC as my mind has been permanently damaged as a result.



None.

Jun 26 2008, 8:16 pm Doodle77 Post #29



Quote from marxel
BASIC and some HTML. Yes, I regret learning BASIC as my mind has been permanently damaged as a result.
Bah, I got my start on BlitzBasic



None.

Jun 26 2008, 10:06 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

Web related: X/HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP, and I can find my way around ActionScript in Flash (meaning I made a streaming audio previewer once.) And, from those I can do simple MySQL queries, AJAX (at a site I am working on I am using an AJAX notification system for updates, personal messages, and whatever else), and various other things that I am trying to remember. I can find my way around PS, FireWorks, and MSPaint. Don't ask me to skin anything, though unless you have a specific idea on what you want... I have trouble arbitrarily making something from nothing.
Non-related to web development, I know/can use VB6, VB.NET, C (both command-line and visual), TI-BASIC, z80 ASM (previous two: :P), the absolute most miniscule amount of x86 (all I can read is a few jumps, some MOVs, and NOP.), perhaps more.

And apprently I pick up C-style programming fast. >.> PHP took me like a day to start popping stuff out. And as long as it isn't something like BrainFuck (:P), I could easily learn it (such as various scripting languages for games.)

I first learned HTML (4th grade), JavaScript (6th grade), z80 (8th grade), VB (also 8th grade), PHP (9th..?), then finally C (some time after 9th. I'm still learning intricacies.) >.>

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Jun 26 2008, 10:26 pm by FaRTy1billion.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 27 2008, 2:53 am stickynote Post #31



Used to know basic html. Now I have no web design skills what so ever.



None.

Jun 27 2008, 3:31 am Money Post #32



Quote from Money
Quote from dumbducky
Basic HTML.

Same here.

Whoa, this is so long ago...

XHTML, CSS, JS/AJAX, Fully into PHP.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[06:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, lifebot