The Undertow
Mar 28 2008, 8:48 pm
By: Dapperdan  

Mar 28 2008, 8:48 pm Dapperdan Post #1



Upon death shall mind die,
Upon hell shall earth sit,
Into heaven our angels go,
Leaving us, in the undertow.
With care we shall toe that line,
Over that hot bed of coals,
But onto hell the sinners go,
Leaving us, in the undertow.
No toll on my eyes shall I pay,
For in haste let us death forgo,
Yet in death let us smile,
For we are alive,
We are all alive.


[poem I wrote --> comments much appreciated]

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 2 2008, 10:41 pm by Dapperdan.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:37 am lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

Good, but I thought you were an atheist?




Mar 29 2008, 12:47 am Dapperdan Post #3



Quote from lil-Inferno
Good, but I thought you were an atheist?

I am. You just don't understand the poem (it shouldn't be easy to). "Leaving us, in the undertow", just think about it.



None.

Apr 2 2008, 10:52 pm pneumatic Post #4



intense



None.

Apr 2 2008, 10:57 pm Greo Post #5



Meh.



None.

Apr 2 2008, 11:25 pm Dapperdan Post #6



Quote from Greo
Meh.

Don't spam please. Try to formulate intelligent posts. People don't post things they have created to hear 'meh'.

('intense' isn't exactly a good reply either :-_-: )



None.

Apr 3 2008, 1:22 am Centreri Post #7

Relatively ancient and inactive

I like it. Took a second read to understand how its not religious, but it sounds good and has a pretty interesting theme. Map-worthy. THE CONFLICT THAT DROVE DEMONS AND ANGELS AWAY FROM THE MATERIAL WORLD!!!eon1E



None.

Apr 3 2008, 2:28 am BiOAtK Post #8



Quote from Centreri
I like it. Took a second read to understand how its not religious, but it sounds good and has a pretty interesting theme. Map-worthy. THE CONFLICT THAT DROVE DEMONS AND ANGELS AWAY FROM THE MATERIAL WORLD!!!eon1E
I'm already working on that, fool!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, RIVE