Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: - Marine Warz -
- Marine Warz -
Sep 3 2007, 11:48 pm
By: Life2Death  

Sep 3 2007, 11:48 pm Life2Death Post #1



This map IS COMPLETE. Just wanted to post it here


Basics:

You have a Marine AKA MASTER Marine [Probe]. You Build Buildings to advance the Tech Tree and build better buildings. However to Fight and kill you must make certain buildings to produce "Squads of Men". You must kill Enemy Master to Win. Please Post Feedback and suggestions.


I also added a Alternate Build so some squad buildings can produce Alternate Units.

Overall Enjoy.

Attachments:
Marine Warz 2.6.scx
Hits: 7 Size: 45.28kb

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 16 2007, 11:04 pm by Life2Death.



None.

Sep 4 2007, 1:17 am JordanN Post #2



Before I play mind posting up some screenshots?



None.

Sep 4 2007, 4:21 am kalmondo Post #3



point previously made on the this forums, images tend to make people worry more about looks then anything else, and besids, how are you going to get any info on the play of the map by a screen

edit, downloading

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2007, 4:22 am by kalmondo.



None.

Sep 4 2007, 4:34 am Life2Death Post #4



Quote from JordanN
Before I play mind posting up some screenshots?


i cant do it right now but il do it later. But the maps worth the try.



None.

Sep 4 2007, 1:48 pm LemonFang Post #5



Seems pretty basic but you know, I've been wrong about your games in the past... I'll give this one a whirl too.



None.

Sep 8 2007, 3:40 am Life2Death Post #6



New Version. :)



None.

Sep 8 2007, 6:02 pm Zekling Post #7



ooooo lol its interesting to say the least ;) i look forward to upgrades done to this map. Keep up the good work!



None.

Sep 15 2007, 12:44 am Life2Death Post #8



Updated. :bye1:



None.

Sep 15 2007, 7:18 am ATG Post #9



Great map.Keep up the good work.

~ATG



None.

Sep 15 2007, 11:58 pm Life2Death Post #10



Quote from ATG
Great map.Keep up the good work.

~ATG


Thanks ATG, I need ideas on what to add if you want. :)

The map is complete just might add something more, just gimme any suggestions and feedback. Thanks. :bye1:



None.

Sep 16 2007, 12:37 am UnholyUrine Post #11



=O next time you go on .. Msg me and let's play it.. =D .. I'm too lazy to find ppl to play w/ me .. and i have Lat :(

EDIT: love your signature



None.

Sep 16 2007, 1:19 am Life2Death Post #12



Quote from UnholyUrine
=O next time you go on .. Msg me and let's play it.. =D .. I'm too lazy to find ppl to play w/ me .. and i have Lat :(

EDIT: love your signature

Thx? Lol?



None.

Sep 16 2007, 4:53 am DekuNUT Post #13



Seems interesting. I'm downloading right now.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Dem0n