Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: StarCraft: Dawn of Change
StarCraft: Dawn of Change
Jul 6 2017, 1:28 pm
By: Black_Overseer  

Jul 6 2017, 1:28 pm Black_Overseer Post #1




StarCraft: Dawn of Change

This will be about the UED after 3 years later the brood war.
There was a change of the power and a huge growing of technology...

Liberate
Koprulu Sector


Screenshots


Download


Credits


Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Feb 3 2019, 7:56 am by Black_Overseer.




Jul 6 2017, 2:15 pm Black_Overseer Post #2



Voyager7456 and FaRTy1billion
Thank you so much for sending me Atrox Pak Converter. :)

but, I'm worried about adding more new units.
DOC Project is completed yesterday...




Jul 6 2017, 2:47 pm Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Holy fuck.

Can't wait to play this and use that field devastator.

Just. Holy Fuck.



fuck you all

Jul 6 2017, 3:16 pm Black_Overseer Post #4



Quote from Corbo
Holy fuck.

Can't wait to play this and use that field devastator.

Just. Holy Fuck.

Spiderlord Build

- Using Zerg Queen Infestation spell, infest UED Reinforcement Ark!

I hope you enjoyed it. :)




Jul 6 2017, 3:45 pm Voyager7456 Post #5

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I've been following this mod for quite a while and it is seriously one of the most impressive projects I've seen. Great job, and congratulations on release! I can't wait to give it a couple plays tomorrow!



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Jul 7 2017, 12:10 am Black_Overseer Post #6



Quote from Voyager7456
I've been following this mod for quite a while and it is seriously one of the most impressive projects I've seen. Great job, and congratulations on release! I can't wait to give it a couple plays tomorrow!

Thank you :)
next new unit will be Atrox Heavy Tank or ATV




Jul 8 2017, 4:18 am Voyager7456 Post #7

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

We encountered a crash - not sure exactly how to reproduce it. But it seemed to occur when a couple of Plasma Behemoths were killed by Inquisitors in the middle of attacking.



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Jul 8 2017, 4:23 am Black_Overseer Post #8



Quote from Voyager7456
We encountered a crash - not sure exactly how to reproduce it. But it seemed to occur when a couple of Plasma Behemoths were killed by Inquisitors in the middle of attacking.
got it.
Thank you for submitting your bug report!




Jul 8 2017, 4:47 am Pr0nogo Post #9



Another bug report: loading Greater Archdeacons into Shuttles crashes the game. Maybe a wireframe issue?

Thanks for the mod, great work! We're really enjoying it.




Jul 8 2017, 4:51 am Black_Overseer Post #10



Quote from Pr0nogo
Another bug report: loading Greater Archdeacons into Shuttles crashes the game. Maybe a wireframe issue?

Thanks for the mod, great work! We're really enjoying it.

Ok, I'll check to see.

Thank you for playing :)




Dec 15 2018, 4:31 pm Black_Overseer Post #11






upcoming dawn of change update.

+new or change UED units
+challenge maps (no storyline)


ps. It's been a long time...
I am happy to work around to get rest.




Dec 15 2018, 4:38 pm Voyager7456 Post #12

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Awesome, I'm glad to see DoC is getting more updates!



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Dec 15 2018, 4:52 pm Black_Overseer Post #13



Quote from Voyager7456
Awesome, I'm glad to see DoC is getting more updates!
i'm back :)




Dec 15 2018, 4:52 pm Black_Overseer Post #14



I'm looking for the good zerg sprite.

like this style.

it's from shattered galaxy image.

i can't find anymore.




Dec 19 2018, 3:08 pm Black_Overseer Post #15








Dec 20 2018, 4:26 am lifebot Post #16



dope




Dec 20 2018, 9:55 am Pr0nogo Post #17



Distortion effect makes the game hard to read. I'd suggest removing it or toning it down.




Dec 20 2018, 6:48 pm Voyager7456 Post #18

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I don't think it's strong enough to be a big issue, from what we can see in that screenshot.



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Dec 23 2018, 4:03 pm Black_Overseer Post #19



Quote from Pr0nogo
Distortion effect makes the game hard to read. I'd suggest removing it or toning it down.

It changed.









:D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 23 2018, 4:12 pm by Black_Overseer.




Dec 24 2018, 6:34 pm Black_Overseer Post #20











Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: FitzFightz