Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Nvidia gives away four games FOR FREE
Nvidia gives away four games FOR FREE
Jan 16 2008, 10:53 pm
By: Nintendo_Confed  

Jan 16 2008, 10:53 pm Nintendo_Confed Post #1



Sorry about the double topic, but I thought it belonged in both.
Thats right! If you own a Nvidia product, you will get the following games FOR FREE:
-Half-Life 2 DeathMatch
-Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast
-Peggle Extreme
-Portal: The First Slice

These games are distributed by Steam, so that means you need a Steam account to get them. (For those who dont know, Steam accounts are free)

If you own a Nvidia product(which is probably why you are here), then go to this page.



None.

Jan 16 2008, 10:56 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

Hah. Nice publicity stunt. 'But dad, it's like a computer upgrade AND FOUR GAMES!'



None.

Jan 16 2008, 11:35 pm dumbducky Post #3



You posted this twice why?



tits

Jan 16 2008, 11:47 pm Money Post #4



Quote from dumbducky
You posted this twice why?

Quote from Nintendo_Confed
Sorry about the double topic, but I thought it belonged in both.




None.

Jan 17 2008, 2:22 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #5



I got them about a week ago, I've played less than 5 games of Half Life 2 Deathmatch, and not to brag, but I'm rather good at it. I'm beating a LOT of people, at least. I've always been decent when it came to fast action FPS games, I guess. I was disappointed the Portal demo was short, but I don't expect much more..

This is not the first time I got games from Steam for free. I got them for having an ATI card too! :)



None.

Jan 17 2008, 7:46 pm Bianca Post #6



Portal from that is the DOH version that has only 10 levels.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 17 2008, 7:57 pm by Bianca.



None.

Jan 20 2008, 7:05 am MasterJohnny Post #7



If i need to have a steam account..does that mean i need to download it?



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Jan 20 2008, 8:54 pm LemonFang Post #8



Quote from MasterJohnny
If i need to have a steam account..does that mean i need to download it?


Yes Ma'am.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot