Colors
Sep 2 2014, 2:57 am
By: DoomDoomDoom  

Sep 2 2014, 2:57 am DoomDoomDoom Post #1

Hello people of SEN. I have seen maps where in the player color section there are numbers. Like 109 or something. And it's a weird unique color.
Is there a list of these numbered colors? Thank you.

None.

Sep 2 2014, 3:04 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Farty1billion made this here: http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/NewFrame.php?pg=4&m=5
But I don't know if it's still correct for the current StarCraft patch. I'm not sure if there's any other list.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 2 2014, 3:08 am jjf28 Post #3

Cartography Artisan

There is a palette of 256 colors stored when you play, the first 12 are used for coloring units (during unit coloring, at least), the rest are cycled through a few colors to color tiles; so they'll differ by tileset, unit, and somewhat by quirky OS-dependent coloring; so in short they won't be terribly consistent and minimally documented if at all.

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Sep 2 2014, 11:27 am NudeRaider Post #4

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from DoomDoomDoom
Hello people of SEN. I have seen maps where in the player color section there are numbers. Like 109 or something. And it's a weird unique color.
Is there a list of these numbered colors? Thank you.
Afaik PColor has an index. At least it can preview them which is awesome.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 2 2014, 11:27 am by NudeRaider.

Sep 2 2014, 3:38 pm DoomDoomDoom Post #5

None.

Options
  Back to forum