Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Kill Score Database...
Kill Score Database...
Aug 15 2010, 9:11 pm
By: samsizzle  

Aug 15 2010, 9:11 pm samsizzle Post #1



Alright, so since the old wiki was deleted with all the tutorials that were actually valuable, I was wondering if anyone had a kill score database somewhere with all the scores for different units?



None.

Aug 15 2010, 9:12 pm Wormer Post #2



DatEdit will help you. EDIT: Download here.



Some.

Aug 15 2010, 9:27 pm rockz Post #3

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

http://www.staredit.net/starcraft/List_of_StarCraft_Units
Since the old wiki was deletedmade difficult to access, the new wiki has at least a FEW good pages on it. What did you search for? Searching for "unit score" didn't really bring up much, but it at least brought up that page.

IMO, that list is infinitely more useful than any list we've ever had on SEN. I'll make a weapons page once we get solidified in our wiki (we don't really have enough members to maintain a wiki), unless someone else makes it.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Aug 16 2010, 1:36 am samsizzle Post #4



Thanks guys. I searched for "Kill Score" and nothing interesting came up by the way.



None.

Aug 16 2010, 6:23 pm Dem0n Post #5

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

An easier to read list of just kill scores is here.

Collapsable Box





Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: thetexaslawdog