Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID HAPPY BDAY TO ME
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID HAPPY BDAY TO ME
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 29 2010, 10:36 pm
By: Corbo  

Jul 29 2010, 10:36 pm Corbo Post #1

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

text



fuck you all

Jul 29 2010, 10:38 pm Phobos Post #2

Are you sure about that?

You are welcome.



this is signature

Jul 29 2010, 11:19 pm Generalpie Post #3

Staredit Puckwork

inb4 :lock:

Oh and...




None.

Jul 29 2010, 11:31 pm Sand Wraith Post #4



happy birthday you big man




Jul 30 2010, 12:18 am DavidJCobb Post #5



HAY! D:<

NO ONE SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME YESTERDAY! D:



None.

Jul 30 2010, 12:38 am MadZombie Post #6



NP.



None.

Jul 30 2010, 1:30 am poison_us Post #7

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

My mom's birthday and I haven't talked to her. She lives half an hour away at normal driving speeds, ~20 minutes for me, and I have not seen her. Join the club.




Jul 30 2010, 4:18 am Gigins Post #8



It's my birthday's birthday and I'm not even saying happy birthday birthday to my birthday. :omfg:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero