Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Another EUD topic
Another EUD topic
Feb 11 2010, 10:24 pm
By: Oo.DaMeiN.oO  

Feb 11 2010, 10:24 pm Oo.DaMeiN.oO Post #1



I am really slow at EUD's, and I would rather actually PAY someone to do them for me. However, I do not wish to because I am cheap/poor too!

SO, I am requesting someone do a couple EUD triggers for me, pertaining to some hacks that I wish to eliminate out of my map.


Oblivion, Location Hack, RTOH and a stand-alone program called SA.


If you could do at least one that would be great, and as a sidenote the SA one all I need to know how to do is detect what setting their gamma setting is at and drop if it is a different setting then I want it to be.


Thanks a lot, I know this is a lot to ask for but it is really painful for me to attempt it myself and I figured I could ask a few people for help :)

Another reason I would like some help is that I cannot do this at home, due to the fact I am at school all day/doing homework at home. So I cannot install CheatEngine or any of the other programs on my school computer and I do not own a laptop :D

RTOH, Location Hack, SA, and Oblivion can be downloaded from DaMeiN via PM.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 11 2010, 10:38 pm by rockz. Reason: removing links



None.

Feb 12 2010, 3:23 am Newb Post #2



Well I'm not for sure if he's fixed it, but you could sacrifice a few buttons that would ban hackers. Such as, if player X presses the ' / ' button, create unit at location X. If for some miracle it works because of the hack. Player X brings 1 unit to location X. Action : Defeat, or something to stop them, because I believe defeat won't boot them.



None.

Feb 12 2010, 3:32 am rockz Post #3

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Newb
Well I'm not for sure if he's fixed it, but you could sacrifice a few buttons that would ban hackers. Such as, if player X presses the ' / ' button, create unit at location X. If for some miracle it works because of the hack. Player X brings 1 unit to location X. Action : Defeat, or something to stop them, because I believe defeat won't boot them.
You obviously don't know how EUDs work. If I typed "/f m hey, sup" I would be desynced regardless of a hack. Creating units desyncs, and you will be the only copy of SC to create that unit, so you will desync.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 12 2010, 4:11 am Newb Post #4



I'm sorry to say this, but do you read what I say? ( second time now ). I said "but you could sacrifice a few buttons that would ban hackers". and I still don't know if it works.



None.

Feb 12 2010, 4:24 am Apos Post #5

I order you to forgive yourself!

There is already better way of not allowing a player to play a map. I am not allowed to say the ones I am thinking about, but you can always try to convince Lethoth , maybe he'll tell you his way. I never saw any hacker be able to play the maps that got his anti map hack.




Feb 12 2010, 6:33 am rockz Post #6

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Newb
I'm sorry to say this, but do you read what I say?
Yes, and I apparently don't understand what you mean.
Quote from Newb
I said "but you could sacrifice a few buttons that would ban hackers"
Buttons can't ban hackers explicitly. If a player presses / and that creates a unit, that player desyncs. You can stop people from pressing a key, but if you do, anyone can do it, not just hackers.
Quote from Newb
and I still don't know if it works.
If a player's copy of SC runs a trigger which creates a unit and no other player's SC runs that trigger, the game desyncs. You have to detect who has a hack, then create a unit. To detect who has the hack, there's a whole lot of options. You suggested pressing a key, which is impossible to differentiate the non hackers from the hackers. It works, but not well, since the hackers just don't press that key.

Quote from Newb
If for some miracle it works because of the hack.
Fragments make it that much harder for me to understand you.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 12 2010, 1:22 pm Oo.DaMeiN.oO Post #7



So, any suggestions/takers?

I'm going to attempt some today, if I get anywhere I'll let ya know :)

Scratch that.. I was going to do it by installing CheatEngine at home on a flashdrive and attempting it at school... but it requires admin rights just to run it, that sucks :D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 12 2010, 1:45 pm by Oo.DaMeiN.oO.



None.

Feb 15 2010, 3:59 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #8

👻 👾 👽 💪

I've ran ArtMoney from flash drives.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 15 2010, 8:35 pm rockz Post #9

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

You need admin access to be able to edit the memory, I believe. However, cheatengine allows you to choose processes. Artmoney only lets you choose applications. That could be a significant difference.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Feb 16 2010, 2:39 am Fallen Post #10



Yeay for people who are clueless! Havent UED triggers been patched out of starcraft?



None.

Feb 16 2010, 3:28 am Heinermann Post #11

memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes

Yaay for people who are completely stupid!
EUD* conditions still work.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE