Umm Broodlings
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 29 2010, 1:13 am
By: Gigins  

Jan 29 2010, 1:13 am Gigins Post #1



I've never worked with broodlings in my maps but now I'm forced to use them in )) Mercury. As I've used up pretty much every small 1x1 unit in the map, broodling is the last one I can use in my dropship inventory system. To be honest I have no idea how to keep them from dieing all the time. I could however just set a DC timer and replace the poor bastard every time it dies. Anyone knows an easier way? Modifying energy doesn't work.

Yea I know, this is noob. :><:



None.

Jan 29 2010, 1:13 am Falkoner Post #2



Create the unit, without using Create With Properties, and it will have infinite energy.



None.

Jan 29 2010, 1:14 am xYoshix Post #3



Make them with the trigger "Create Unit". "Create Unit with Properties" makes it have a timer. "Create Unit" doesn't.



None.

Jan 29 2010, 1:17 am Gigins Post #4



As I said, noob. I never knew that, but since I never cared.. Lol big thanks mates! ^^



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet