Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Characters for Center and Right Align
Characters for Center and Right Align
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 23 2010, 8:28 pm
By: Elward  

Jan 23 2010, 8:28 pm Elward Post #1



I like X-Tra. I use SCMDraft2 sometimes, but I prefer triggering in X-Tra. SCMDraft2's <12> and <13> don't work in X-Tra: I need special characters for that.

I'm well familiar with characters to recolor text, such as Orange (P5), but I never got the characters to Center or Right align. May I have them?



None.

Jan 23 2010, 8:36 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

Doesn't Xtra have them in the dialogs? You can try FartyEdit.
If not, attached is a txt file I made a long time ago that has them.

Attachments:
1.14 text colors.txt
Hits: 3 Size: 1.79kb



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 23 2010, 8:37 pm ImagoDeo Post #3



Quote from Elward
I like X-Tra. I use SCMDraft2 sometimes, but I prefer triggering in X-Tra. SCMDraft2's <12> and <13> don't work in X-Tra: I need special characters for that.

I'm well familiar with characters to recolor text, such as Orange (P5), but I never got the characters to Center or Right align. May I have them?

I don't believe there are any. It's better if you just use SCMD for everything. It's much more versatile overall.

However, if you don't want to, put those characters in with SCMD when everything else is finished. Don't reopen it in Xtra afterwards.



None.

Jan 23 2010, 9:35 pm Elward Post #4



Thank you!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax, Symmetry