Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Making computers share vision
Making computers share vision
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 19 2010, 9:17 pm
By: o_o (TheGatePro) ~_~  

Jan 19 2010, 9:17 pm o_o (TheGatePro) ~_~ Post #1



I'm trying to get rid of the basic music that is always being played. :bye1:

Please explain how and thanks! :D

EDIT: Now, can you explain me how to make computers share vision with me.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 19 2010, 10:20 pm by the gatepro.



None.

Jan 19 2010, 9:22 pm Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

As far as I know, you can't turn off the music with triggers. Your best bet is to display some text telling the players to turn of music.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 19 2010, 9:23 pm samsizzle Post #3



The best thing you can do is convince players to turn off their music by displaying something like CTRL+M to turn off music for better enjoyment.



None.

Jan 19 2010, 9:46 pm o_o (TheGatePro) ~_~ Post #4



Thank you so much guys!



None.

Jan 19 2010, 9:56 pm rockz Post #5

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

most people have it turned off all the time, I think. At least I do.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 19 2010, 11:17 pm NudeRaider Post #6

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from rockz
most people have it turned off all the time, I think. At least I do.
yeah, but just to have winamp play "radio free zerg". ^^




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax, Symmetry